Paying for Purdue: Financial Aid and Scholarships
Students are advised to set up an account on Scholarship Universe. Students can check scholarship availalability and sign up for an account at Scholarship Universe.
There are multiple kinds of financial aid available to students. Below is a sampling of scholarships, fellowships, grants, and other financial aid options students may be elibile for and can apply to:
- College of Science Scholarships
- American Meteorological Society (AMS) Freshman Undergraduate Scholarships
- American Meteorologal Society (AMS) Scholarships and Fellowships
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA):
- Purdue Division of Financial Aid offers information on various resources for financial aid, including scholarships & grants, loans, student employment, etc.
- Information on Scholarships & Grants
- Additional Scholarship/Grant/Internship Information Search