Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences
News & Events
- Did You Know?: EAPS mining exhibit Read more.
- EAPS Student Wins Borlaug Fellowship to Promote Sustainable Agriculture in Guatemala Read more.
- James W. Hurrell, EAPS Alumnus, Named New Director of NCAR Read more.
- Sunlit snow triggers atmospheric cleaning, ozone depletion in the Arctic. Read more.
- Congratulations to Ken Ridgway on being selected as an EarthScope speaker for 2013-14! Read more.
- Congratulations to Dr. Terry West Read more.
- Dr. Lasher-Trapp was selected to be a Fellow of the Teaching Academy at Purdue. Read more.
- Joe Francisco elected to National Academy of Sciences Read more.
- EAPS Graduate Student honored for teaching excellence Read more.
- Purdue EcoPartnership offers $4500 travel grants for research collaborations in China Read more.
- Trapp Publishes New Textbook Read more.
- Ridgway Selected as 2012 GSA Bromery Award Recipient See article source.
- Hurricanes Whip Up Faster in Warming World More here.